Areas we Service:
We work with all Insurance Companies:
California law provides you the right to choose any glass replacement facility of your choice. Don't be "Bullied" into a glass shop of "Their" choice.
A Consumer is entitled to:
- Select your auto glass shop to repair windshield damage covered by the insurance company. An insurance company shall not require the repairs to be done at a specific auto glass repair shop.
- An itemized written estimate for auto body repairs and upon completion of repairs, a detailed invoice. The estimate and the invoice must include an itemized list of parts and labor along with the total price for the work performed. .
- Be informed about coverage for towing and storage services.
- Be informed about the extent of coverage if any, for a replacement rental vehicle while a damaged vehicle is being repaired.
- Be informed of where to report suspected fraud or other complaints and concerns about auto glass repairs.
Complaints within the jurisdiction of the Bureau of Automotive Repair'
Toll Free (866) 799-3811
California Department of Consumer Affairs/Bureau of Automotive Repair
10240 Systems Parkway
Sacramento, CA 95827
Complaints are also accepted at the Bureau of Automotive Repair web site.
More About Us?